sambutan

Welcome To www.chilmansyarif.blogspot.com.
Thank you for your visit on the website Syarif's blog.
Hopefully this article can be useful for all of you. I apologize if there are posts that are less obvious or wrong in writing. The request also criticisms and suggestions if there are any writings or opinions that are contrary to the truth, so that later writings will be revised again

Search This Site

lagi loading...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Get Life Lessons

Catering
On Sunday, 17 May 2015, I use my free time to catering work in a even of wedding than in the hostel nothing activity. I want use my time with as well as possible. Work in the catering is very happy. because, I can know with others. not only friend in the class, however can know friend in out class. such as, friend of cross faculty as well as cross university. 

With like that, I can have many friend. I have many link. Although, I just work in Catering become service (just maid), but this just fill free time. The most important, I can get income to add needs less, I can know with others, and use time as well as possible. Lest no time wasted. Time is precious.

I want share to you about a story in the catering. When I work in the catering, I meet with gentlemen (old people). They work same with me (just become service). I feel what a pity them. It turns out, they have a work other. In fact, they work in the factory become a Direktur. When go to the factory always ride his luxury car. I was very surprised know about that (Story from Mas Yanto). "I Get Life Lessons" from this story. So, Don't  underestimate for a job. although, very lowly.

Hopefully, KEEP SPIRIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

===> Thanks for the Comment <===

Free Subscription

Enter Your Email Address To Get The Latest Articles:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Author


Chilman Syarif